I need to open this latest update to my monthly matched betting diaries with an apology that there haven’t been any updates from me for a while. It’s been a chaotic couple of months so I’ve barely had time for matched betting, let alone updating everyone about how things are going! But I’m back now and there’s lots to tell you all about. Most notably, Profit Accumulator has had a little bit of shake up and so it’s now cheaper to join and jammed packed with lots of extra features. Check out my updated review of the service they provide if you’re wondering whether it’s worth signing up.
Profit Accumulator has had a little bit of a shake up and so it’s now cheaper to join and jammed packed with lots of extra features.
This latest instalment covers my matched betting earnings in March 2017. This was when the Cheltenham horse racing festival took place. Often touted as the highlight of the matched betting calendar, I was excited about the potential to earn lots of extra money this month. I wasn’t disappointed: I made £360 in the 4-day festival period alone. As I knew there would be lots of extra offers available, I planned to have extra help with childcare at this time. This allowed me to do matched betting for about 2-3 hours each day of the festival.
After Cheltenham, illness hit the family (again…one of the perils of a young family!) and so I wasn’t able to do as much matched betting as I normally would. On a good week I can normally spare about 6 hours for matched betting but I wasn’t doing any matched betting at all by the end of the month. Luckily, my Cheltenham earnings meant I was still able to hit my £500 monthly target comfortably.
I make about £500 per month matched betting. By sharing how I can do it, I hope to convince people that anyone can do matched betting.
MATCHED BETTING EARNINGS
MARCH 2017 – £688.31
- The total amount I made matched betting in February 2017 was £688.31.
When I started matched betting my aim was to make roughly £500 per month. Yet I’m on track to beat this target over the course of my first year matched betting. The main benefit to matched betting is that it allows me to make a little extra tax-free money each month for very little effort, at times that fit around my children.
It’s great that I can make this money at home, at times that suit me and my family
MATCHED BETTING EARNINGS TO DATE – £5967.60
So, in the nine months I’ve now been doing matched betting I have made an impressive £5967.60. So I’ve almost hit my £500 monthly target three months early! If you want to learn more about how and when I made this money take a look at my previous earnings reports:
WHICH MATCHED BETTING OFFERS DID I COMPLETE?
So how did I make that money? My experience shows that it’s possible to keep making money from matched betting long after completing all of the initial sign up offers. My guide to reload offers sets out the main type of offers that are available. Most of the money I make comes from checking the offers listed on Profit Accumulator’s website every day.
Here’s a breakdown of the different types of offers I got involved in this month:
BET X, AND GET A FREE BET: £518.44
- These are the bread and butter matched betting offers where you bet a certain amount and get a free bet.
- I was overwhelmed by the number of offers available linked to the Cheltenham festival, and made most of this money in that short space of time.
CASINO OFFERS: £22.64
- If you’ve not yet completed any casino offers, my introductory guide is worth a read.
- Not all casino offers are risk-free. I tend to tackle the riskier offers when I’m confident of making my £500 monthly matched betting target. And I’ll only ever tend to risk a maximum of £25 at any time.
- It’s helpful that Profit Accumulator crunch the numbers and offer advice about the amount of money you are likely to make and how to approach the offers.
- There were quite a few free spin and risk-free offers available this month linked to the Cheltenham Festival, which meant I was able to make a little bit of extra money largely risk-free.
- My advice is to think carefully about the amount of money you are prepared to risk and have a go. But always follow Profit Accumulator’s advice and never ever be tempted to try and win back any money you lose by having another go!
ACCUMULATOR REFUNDS: £59.42
- These are offers where you get a free bet if one leg of an accumulator – where you bet on a few different results as part of the same bet – loses.
- I do find accumulator bets quite time consuming so didn’t have time to complete a great amount this month. I had also lost money through high qualifying losses in the last few months, so was weary of completing too many. However, I completed a few risk-free ones this month. These guaranteed me profit if all the legs won. These all came in, so revealing just how easy it was to make extra money this way.
- My guide to accumulator bets has been on my to do list for a while now. As Profit Accumulator now offer free software to help you complete accumulator bets more easily, it is a priority for me to complete this guide for you all as soon as possible. I will publish this soon, I promise!
PRICE BOOSTS: £36.94
- I like completing price boosts because they are a quick way to make money instantly. The amount of money you can make from enhanced prices can seem very small (only a few pounds at a time, if you are lucky). But as it’s so quick to place the bets this is a very efficient way of making money. And the amount of money you can make adds up very quickly.
FOOTBALL REFUND OFFERS: £42.87
- There are lots of different offers linked to the outcomes of different football games. This includes: when the team you back scores a goal; hitting the crossbar; and losing your bet in the last few minutes of a game.
- There have been two very profitable offers recently where you can get extra earnings if your bet wins and there are more than 4 goals in the game, or where the team you back goes ahead by more than 2 goals.
- To maximise the amount of money you can make from these offers, you need a large amount of money in your bank to place high value back and lay bets. I’ve been weary of doing this as my normal betting stakes are quite low. I don’t want to stand out to the bookmakers, who could then limit my accounts very quickly. However, I have been gradually upping my stakes to take advantage of these offers.
HORSE REFUND OFFERS: £5.85
- These are offers where you can get a free bet depending on the outcome of the race and the place where your horse finishes.
- These are riskier offers in that there is no guarantee of a free bet, so you will suffer some qualifying losses.
- I didn’t have a great deal of luck this month, in spite of there being more offers available through Cheltenham. But I was grateful to make even the small amount of money I did.
IS MATCHED BETTING FOR YOU?
If reading my diaries has inspired you to start matched betting, read my guide explaining what matched betting is.
Then I’d recommend signing up for a free trial at Profit Accumulator. They walk you through the matched betting process step by step. With only a few hours spare each week to do matched betting, I find the service Profit Accumulator offers invaluable. They tell me which offers to complete and help me find the bets. This saves me hours searching for offers alone. Instead, my time is focused on making money! Read more about the service Profit Accumulator offers in my full review.
Profit Accumulator’s free trial allows you to make £35-£40 simply by trying a couple of the different introductory offers available. It’s the perfect way to see if matched betting is for you.
One thought on “Monthly Matched Betting Diaries…9 Months On”