Description and interpretation
Data: collectively all information that you submit to Matched Betting Mum via the website. The definition incorporates, where applicable, the definition provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Matched Betting Mum and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Matched Betting Mum and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: the Website that you are currently using, www.matchedbettingmum.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
(a) the singular indicates the plural and vice versa;
(c) a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government activities, trusts and partnerships;
(d) ‘including’ is understood to mean ‘including without limitation’;
(e) reference to any statutory provision includes any modifcation or amendment of it;
Our use of data
5. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, Matched Betting Mum is the ‘data controller’
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 1 year.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
Third party websites and services
10. Matched Betting Mum may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
14. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may involve the following: use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
17. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
18. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Matched Betting Mum (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £50.
19. Data security is of great importance to Matched Betting Mum and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
20. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the Internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
23. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. You may contact Matched Betting Mum by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
27. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer.