I wrote a post a while ago about how I manage to fit in matched betting around my children. Since then, I’ve been thinking about whether there are more practical tips and advice I can offer.
Could I create a daily schedule to help people work out when to do matched betting? Would a diary showing when to look for offers help?
The trouble with these ideas is that they’re a little too prescriptive. The great thing about matched betting is that I can do it whenever it suits me. The time I have available for matched betting changes depending on what life throws at me every day.
But there are certain tasks I do every day when I’m matched betting. So I’ve pulled these all together in a daily planner for you to work through as you can. Whether you use Profit Accumulator or not, this should help you to work out the types of tasks you need to do every day.
MATCHED BETTING MUM DAILY PLANNER
MATCHED BETTING PLANNER – CHECK
- The first thing I do in the morning is to check for any new reload offers on Profit Accumulator.
- I also check the bingo, casino and sportsbook signup offers every couple of weeks just to see if there are any new offers to do.
- I also open the Profit Accumulator forum to ensure I receive alerts about any offers on my desktop computer as they come up during the day.
- It is also worth checking your inbox (including your junk email) to see whether you have been sent any offers direct to your inbox. This is especially important during high profile sporting events or at the weekends when the football is on.
MATCHED BETTING PLANNER – SCHEDULE
- Next it’s important to plan when you will place your bets. I always place whatever qualifying bets I can as soon as I see the offers advertised.
- I will also check through my previous bets to check whether I am owed any free bets and will place these bets at the same time.
- It is very important to schedule reminders if you need to place any bets at a later point. For example, many offers need to be done when a match is in-play. So I will set a reminder on my smartphone to do this as soon as the match starts. Similarly, I will also set reminders for the different stages of any accumulator bets I place. If I am due to be credited with free bets or casino bonuses at a later date I will also put these into my diary.
MATCHED BETTING PLANNER – SETTLE UP
- I’ve written before about the importance of record keeping to keep track of the different bets you place and how much money you’ve made!
- I try to update my records every couple of days so that this task doesn’t become too overwhelming.
MATCHED BETTING PLANNER – COMPLETE OFFERS
- I find that I place bets through the day as different offers become available.
- My calendar reminders will alert me to any bets I need to place at various points during the day.
- I also check the computer periodically. Then, as I receive alerts for different offers, I will place these bets. For example, I will receive alerts for price boosts or close matches that are needed for some offers.
- I will often complete casino offers when I’m relaxing in front of the TV or doing the ironing. This way, I can complete any lengthy wagering requirements without wasting large chunks of my day simply sitting in front of the computer.
MATCHED BETTING PLANNER – DOUBLE CHECK
- I also sometimes check the list of reload offers again in the evening. At this time there are often some casino offers or free spins listed, which might only be available to coincide with a high profile sporting event.
I hope this gives you a good flavour of the different types of tasks I do most days and helps with your own planning. Matched betting can be a little overwhelming when you start out but it does become much easier the longer you do it! Now I rarely spend more than an hour matched betting each day.