Regular readers will know I publish a monthly diary series setting out the amount of money I’ve made matched betting. The purpose is to show how easy it is to make this extra cash. And to provide a realistic insight into how much time I’ve been able to spare to do matched betting.
This month’s update is rather special, since it marks my first matched betting anniversary!
This time last year I was hoping that matched betting might help me make some extra money. Ideally, I wanted to try and make £500 per month. However, I didn’t know how realistic this was. After the initial sign up offers, would I really be able to carry on making money through reload offers alone?
I’m chuffed that I met this target three months early. So the money I’ve made matched betting recently has been a bonus.
I wouldn’t have been able to make this money without the help of Profit Accumulator. The best way to describe them is as a matched betting support service. My Profit Accumulator review gives lots of information about the service they provide. Put simply, Profit Accumulator holds my hand through the entire matched betting process.
They tell me which offers are available every day, how much money I’m likely to make, and what bets I need to place. This saves me the time and effort of doing this work myself! And looking after two young children full-time means I don’t have much spare time. In fact, I’m lucky if I can spare an hour for matched betting most days. Yet I regularly manage to make about £500 per month.
MATCHED BETTING EARNINGS
JUNE 2017 – £400.17
- The total amount I made matched betting in June 2017 was £400.17.
With the football season coming to a close towards the end of May, I didn’t expect to make too much money this month. In fact, I set myself the very low target of £100 per month until the end of August 2017.
The reason for this low target is because I rely exclusively on reload offers to make money matched betting. Most of these offers are connected to football matches. With no football to bet on, I didn’t think there would be too many offers available.
So I am amazed that I made just over £400 this month! Once again, I had a lucky spell on a bingo offer. But I also made money from Royal Ascot and some one-off football matches.
This is even more impressive because I’ve been focussing on this blog a little more in my spare time so also had two weeks off from matched betting. I probably only spared six hours per week at the most when I was matched betting this month. Once you are experienced at matched betting, it becomes quicker and easier to place bets. It is no longer cumbersome and really is very easy to fit in whenever you have a spare moment. This explains why I was able to make so much for relatively little effort!
Making this money does take the pressure off somewhat for the next couple of months. This is fortunate since there are not too many high profile sporting events planned at this time of year. So there are fewer offers available. Judging by my experience so far this month, I don’t think I’ll be making too much money. But I’ll check in with you all next month nonetheless.
MATCHED BETTING EARNINGS TO DATE – £7556.93
So, in my first year matched betting I made £7556.93. I know there are lots of people out there who make an awful lot more than this. However, I do matched betting in my spare time around the children. At best, I can normally spare about six hours per week for matched betting. And my previous earnings reports – which you can see below – show it’s not always possible for me to do this.
If you’re considering matched betting, I hope you find these diary entries helpful. They aim to provide a realistic overview of how much you can make from doing matched betting, and how.
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- July – September 2016
WHICH MATCHED BETTING OFFERS DID I COMPLETE?
So how did I make that money? My experience shows that it’s possible to keep making money from matched betting long after completing all of the initial sign up offers. My guide to reload offers sets out the main type of offers that are available. Most of the money I make comes from checking the offers listed on Profit Accumulator’s website most days. I also follow the ‘How to Make £1000 a Month’ thread on Profit Accumulator’s forum so I am notified of new offers when they become available.
Here’s a breakdown of the different types of offers I got involved in this month:
BET X, AND GET A FREE BET: £131.94
- These are the standard matched betting offers where you bet a certain amount and get a free bet.
- Considering I only did matched betting for about half of the month, I was really happy to make this much money. I was surprised by just how many offers there were connected to Royal Ascot. I’ve been to Royal Ascot a few times over the years and didn’t tend to come home with too much money. Although it wasn’t the same as being there, I definitely ended up with more money in my wallet by matched betting.
CASINO OFFERS: £34.68
- If you’ve not yet completed any casino offers, my introductory guide is worth a read.
- Not all casino offers are risk-free. I tend to tackle the riskier offers when I’m confident of making my £500 monthly matched betting target. And I’ll only ever tend to risk a maximum of £25 at any time.
- It’s helpful that Profit Accumulator crunch the numbers and offer advice about the amount of money you are likely to make and how to approach the offers.
- You shouldn’t rely on casino offers for making money. However, I use them to top up my earnings and am prepared to get involved in the riskier offers if I’m having a good month. As my previous diary entries will show, I have on occasions ended up down as a result of participating in these offers.
- My advice is to think carefully about the amount of money you are prepared to risk and have a go. But always follow Profit Accumulator’s advice and never ever be tempted to try and win back any money you lose by having another go!
PRICE BOOSTS: £44.50
- I like completing price boosts because they are a quick way to make money instantly. The amount of money you can make from enhanced prices can seem very small (only a few pounds at a time, if you are lucky). But as it’s so quick to place the bets this is a very efficient way of making money. And the amount of money you can make adds up very quickly.
FOOTBALL REFUND OFFERS: £60.38
- There are lots of different offers linked to the outcomes of different football games. This includes: when the team you back scores a goal; hitting the crossbar; and losing your bet in the last few minutes of a game.
- There have been two very profitable offers recently where you can get extra earnings if your bet wins and there are more than 4 goals in the game, or where the team you back goes ahead by more than 2 goals.
- To maximise the amount of money you can make from these offers, you need a large amount of money in your bank to place high value back and lay bets. I’ve been weary of doing this as my normal betting stakes are quite low. I don’t want to stand out to the bookmakers, who could then limit my accounts very quickly. However, I have been gradually upping my stakes to take advantage of these offers.
- The football offers stopped in early June but I made sure I made use of the offers on the Champions League final at the beginning of the month.
- For the first time ever, I’m now eagerly awaiting the start of the new football season. I hope these profitable offers make a return too.
HORSE REFUND OFFERS: £39.00
- These are offers where you can get a free bet depending on the outcome of the race and the place where your horse finishes.
- These are riskier offers in that there is no guarantee of a free bet, so you will suffer some qualifying losses.
- I had a little bit of luck with the horse racing refunds this month and was happy to make some money after participating in a few different offers.
- Unfortunately, I also forgot I had placed a bet on one race so didn’t realise I had also won another £50 free bet! Mistakes like these can and do happen. Fortunately, I’ve become a lot more organised but could have kicked myself about this. Read my guide to the common mistakes you can make matched betting to help you plan how to avoid similar pitfalls.
ACCUMULATOR OFFERS: £0.75
- Accumulators can be a very lucrative form of additional income if you have enough time to place and track the bets. This guide to accumulator bets tells you how you can make money from these offers.
- Finding and placing these bets is very easy, thanks to the brilliant Acca Catcher tool Profit Accumulator have developed.
- I’m not placing too many accumulator bets at the moment, simply because the games are rather obscure.
- However, there was an opportunity to make some money when there were international matches. When the odds are low, it can be profitable to lay off all of the legs at the same time. It therefore doesn’t matter if the matches take place at the same time. I chose to take a risk-free opportunity to make more money if all of the legs won. However, as one of the teams I chose lost their match, I didn’t win so only made the small amount of money shown above.
BINGO OFFERS: £88.92
- After my big win on a free bingo bonus last month, I didn’t expect the same to happen again this month. However, amazingly, I walked away from the same offer nearly £90 up!
- Regular readers will know I haven’t yet done too many bingo offers. I find it a little boring to be honest. For me, nothing can really beat sitting there with a dabber playing bingo for real. However, I know these offers can be quite lucrative. So I think it’s time to get a few more of these offers under my belt soon.
IS MATCHED BETTING FOR YOU?
If reading my diaries has inspired you to start matched betting, read my guide explaining what matched betting is.
Then I’d recommend signing up for a free trial at Profit Accumulator. They walk you through the matched betting process step by step. With only a few hours spare each week to do matched betting, I find the service Profit Accumulator offers invaluable. They tell me which offers to complete and help me find the bets. This saves me hours searching for offers alone. Instead, my time is focused on making money! My Profit Accumulator review has lots more information about the service Profit Accumulator offers.
Profit Accumulator’s free trial allows you to make £35-£40 simply by trying a couple of the different introductory offers available. It’s the perfect way to see if matched betting is for you.